Saturday, July 7, 2012

I Want to Win an Awesome Tropical Island Holiday with Cikipedia!

I'm participating in Cikipedia's Healthy Getaway Weekend! can't believe that i'm participating this contest~ it is a contest asking people to share about their own daily or weekly workout routine... hmm... i am really a very lazy person~ as i don't really like to move... but i'm a lady... so, i have body shape to take care of... but, how? as i am not staying with my parents here, i got to do the houseworks all by myself~ and i believe that's the best weekly workout routine... from sweeping the floor to change and wash the bedsheets... in and out of the entire house... huh! it takes me hours to finish all~ and i sweat it all out while doing all that... that's my weekly workout routine... =)

i guess i've written more than 50 words~ i know i am always not a lucky person... but i do really wish this time i could win the Awesome Tropical Island Holiday... even if i do not win, i wish people who found out this contest through my blog will win~ if you are keen, and you overlooked the above link, click HERE...

breathtaking~ 
the Pangkor Laut Resort... it is AWESOME, isn't it? hope that i can win the contest~ pray hard! =D and of course... Good Luck people~ ^^

2 comments:

  1. Yo babe! Everybody stands a chance so be positive! I agree that housework can be the best cardio! I change the bedsheets alone and already I'm so tired..blame it on the super heavy mattress but yeah! Awesome workout I must say. Good for you girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yea~ that's a great encouragement! thank you! =) i totally agree with you~ changing bedsheets is the most tiring one... hahaha~ XD

    ReplyDelete